Sunday, March 9, 2008

doodles




i have been meaning to blog about the ymd show and pink skull show, but as of late, a lot of things have happened, so i have not been up to pearly mode. to put it into words people who know me will understand, i have been in "pause" mode in this game.

my bristol board i just got. i prefer inking and creating monsters and sketching creatures onto bristol board. i prefer how the ink just glides on the smooth surface.

before i had time to even go to the art store, i have been sketching these creatures i see in my head on scraps.

seen above is the sketch of my fallen pirate star. i loved him so much, i thumbtacked him to my bulletin board. see?

here are his stats:

he has one eye. one eye patch. he has a bandaged leg. he has a scar/stitches and he has a band aid.

he rarely smiles. he rarely shines. thrown from the galaxy, he is bitter.

i also drew a sketch of a zombie top hat dude. he made me laugh because just sitting at work and i pictured a top hat zombie dude! very fred astaire. very high society. high tea. a zombie that prefers scones to brains. hmmmm.....i think i may be on to something kids.

english proper zombies? english high society zombies and their encounter with my personal hero and creation, lonely zombie.

this is how magic happens....

No comments: